What can I say? It's just beautiful here. Trivia time: Elvis made a movie here.

And as we are making our way we get our first glimpse of the well known red rocks of Sedona.

The GPS interpretation of the road to Sedona.

Directions from Flagstaff.

Nathan had a great cheeseburger at the Route 66 diner in Flagstaff. My roast beef was delicious too.

Somewhere in those crevices is the Indian Death Cave.

They say this place is cursed and that the indian spirits are still around along with all the others who have died at this place. I have to say it felt strange being there. And it was the next day that I was so sick with 104 fever and no other symptoms. Maybe I shouldn't have tread on sacred ground?

On the inside looking out.

A failed tourist attraction in later years. Nothing survived here, not even in the Route 66 heyday. It's evil I say.

Two Guns, Arizona, a kind of creepy ghost town. It just had an evil air about it. Click on this link for a good story. It's better than I can tell it. http://www.roadsideresort.com/stories/the-apache-death-cave. Another story is about a couple of outlaws and a robbery. It's interesting and worth reading. Just click on this link: http://www.arizfoto.com/diablo_2.html There are photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment